Sunday, May 9, 2010

The sandy beaches, the historical sites, the nice warm weather. Greece seems like the most amazing place in the world to me. All of these things would be amazing to do so why would you want to go to any other place?

If I could go to Greece, I’m sure that I would have the time of my life. Going to the beaches and snorkeling, basking in the warm weather and tanning, learning about and experiencing Greek culture. What is not to like? NOTHING! Greece is so perfect in my eyes that I couldn’t help but brag about going there if I ever do. Plus, I really enjoy Greek mythology. It has to be one of my favourite things to learn about so I think I should just go all out and experience it first hand in Greece.

Greek to me would be the ideal place to go for sure because it is a mixture of the two best things in a vacation.

1 comment: