Monday, February 15, 2010

'SUMMER'

Fresh warm air, long fun days, no homework or school to worry about. Summer has to be the best season. Who wouldn’t like to be on the beach nothing to worry about except what bathing suit you’re going to wear tomorrow?

I know I have had many great times during the summer with friends and family. For example my friends and I always go to a camp called Silver Lake and then go to my cottage in Grand Bend which is always a highlight of the summer. My cottage is always fun being on the hot beach with the waves crashing down so you can skim board. But another part that I really enjoy is getting to see my dad more. Since he lives in Montreal I get to go there for a few weeks to hang around and site-see.

The warm weather, care-free days, seeing my friends and family and getting to sleep in are what makes my summer the best in every way.


In summer, the song sings itself. ~William Carlos Williams

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment