Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Bucket List

My Bucket List

1. Graduate From University

2. Get married and having with a successful career

3. Travel the World and do volunteer work over seas

4. Meet someone who is famous and have lunch

5. Learn the Thriller Dance

1. I think that it’s important to Graduate because if I don’t then it’s very unlikely for me to finish my other things bucket list if I don’t graduate. ( having a successful career)

2. Getting married is just something I would like to accomplish because I think it is just an important thing in life to do. The other part of that to have as successful career and I would have to complete my first goal to do finish my second goal.

3. Traveling the world would be an excellent experience and it would be really neat to learn the different cultures. Plus, traveling is something that I really enjoy.

4. Meeting someone famous and having lunch would just be amazing because I would get to have a conversation with someone and get to know them personally and not based on the tabloids. This would also be like my 15 minutes of fame.

5. I have always wanted learn the thriller dance because it look amazing when people dance to it and I would do it to see just how hard it actually is.

Those are just a few things that I would like to accomplish before I kick the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment